Winter Park Mountain Lodge
at the foot of all things Winter Park
Whether it’s winter or summer, Winter Park Mountain Lodge is the perfect choice to experience an incredible mountain getaway. With 110 rooms (each with a refrigerator and microwave), we are a great home base for all of your mountain adventures. Enjoy mountain biking or hiking in the summer, or go skiing or snowmobiling on the Winter Park Ski Area or Mary Jane in the winter. Our heated indoor pool and hot tubs, as well as Moffat Station Restaurant & Bar, will be waiting for you when you return, ready to relax!
Our facility is perfect for corporate events and retreats, with a variety of meeting rooms and ballrooms available to reserve. Your group will love all of the entertainment available right nearby. And, did we mention we are directly across the street from the Winter Park ski lifts?
Some of the amenities that guests rave about most are our pool facilities. Soak or swim before or after your day of Winter Park activities.
Our rooms boast exceptional views of the surrounding mountains. We offer both standard rooms, and suites with a fireplace, refrigerator, and microwave. And of course, the WiFi is free! Check out our rooms and suites.
Summer activities are endless at Winter Park! Check out Amaze’n Maze or Trestle Bike Park just 5 minutes away. For ski trips, we’re located directly across from Winter Park Ski Resort. Visit our Summer Adventures page to learn more about nearby fun.
Beavers Sports Shop offers Ski and Snowboard Rental Packages for all skill levels as well as clothing rental. Our unique policies and service to not only save you money but allow you to have the best possible experience.
Winter Park in the wintertime is a land of possibilities.
Here are some things you may not know about Winter Park!
1. Whether you’re after fresh powder, or bumpy moguls, you’re bound to find some skiing you love at Winter Park Resort, where there are 3,000 awesome skiable acres to explore.
2. Tubing is the perfect activity when you’ve brought the whole family! The Colorado Adventure Park, YMCA of the Rockies, and the tube park at Winter Park Resort are all great places to go tubing!
3. Grand Adventures Snowmobile Tours is located right here at the lodge, and offers awesome snowmobiling tours for all abilities, from beginner to advanced.
4. Hideaway Park is a great place to visit with the family. The Fraser River trail ambles alongside the park. There’s a fire pit, and sleds are even provided for free!
5. Historic Moffat Tunnel is a great place to watch the trains, including the Winter Park Express
6. The ice skating rink at Cooper Creek Square is free! Just bring your own gear or rent from one of the local retail shops. Cooper Creek Square also has a lovely light show in the evenings!
Take in the outdoors at Winter Park with hiking and biking, or winter skiing and boarding. When you visit Winter Park Mountain Lodge, you will have easy access to all that the Colorado countryside has to offer! And, don’t forget your swimsuit so you can relax in one of our outdoor hot tubs after a day of fun. Check out the live web cam to show you the latest snow conditions (press play to begin the feed).
We’ve held our Colorado dance camp at the Winter Park Mountain Lodge for 7 summers and couldn’t be happier. The Shadow Mountain Ballroom has huge windows with the most breathtaking views, which is very rare for a hotel conference space. Service is top-notch and location is perfect – thanks so much for all the summers of dancing, new friends and fun!
Spectacular location with incredible views. Amazingly beautiful staff who take your experience to the next level, a truly humble and sincere team attend to every detail of the lodge.
WPML was a wonderful lodge! The location is beyond ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy snow activities. The lodge is directly across the street from the Winter Park Resort so it took us minutes to get to the ski resort. The lodge also has a shuttle to many locations but we rented a car for ease. The indoor pool and 2 huge hot tubs are amazing after a long day of skiing or snowboarding. There is also a lodge dog that was the cutest and friendliest little guy. Definitely makes the lodge feel more like home by having a sweet doggy around. I would absolutely stay here again.